Our team of driven, analytical Policy Management professionals supports all of Indeed through entire policy lifecycles. We liaise with stakeholders across all business units to deliver an expeditious, thorough, and transparent policy approval process. Our services handle the administrative aspects of policy change, granting our customers the freedom to focus on the policies themselves.
As a Policy Management Team analyst, you will triage incoming policy proposals to determine the appropriate stakeholders to involve, facilitate feedback discussions, and guide proposal sponsors through the policy approval process. You are an organized, strong communicator capable of developing ideas into formal, technical pieces of documentation. A natural team player, you thrive in collaborative environments and are able to track multiple projects through to completion.
What You’ll Do
- Build policy development, maintenance, and auditing skills to fit the needs of stakeholders goals
- Meet and collaborate with policy sponsors to understand policy drivers, outline goals/requirements for new policies, and support changes to existing policies
- Identify key business units, implementation teams, and leadership to be involved in each policy approval process based on complexity, scope, and level of impact
- Learn all codified Indeed policies across various areas, such as Security, HR, and Finance, and apply knowledge to accurately predict other affected policies in response to updates
- Support the maintenance of document management systems; complete policy audits on a scheduled basis
- Develop project management skills to bring policies from proposal to approval: meet policy approval timelines; facilitate feedback and communication between the policy sponsor and reviewers, and escalate blockers to senior colleagues and manager as appropriate
- Follow documentation expectations for written deliverables, including templates, repeatable processes, team “tone,” and other written communication dimensions.
- Meets or exceeds expectations of assigned performance metrics/KPIs
- Identify opportunities to raise awareness of Indeed’s policies and related procedures
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent work experience) and 2+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude; comfortable communicating with technology professionals and translating between technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and resolution, project management, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience managing high-priority projects and assignments
- Able to make consistent decisions and apply prior knowledge to new situations
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
- Proven experience in professional or technical writing
- Experience with policy development and/or compliance activities
- Previous experience with managing and maintaining internal documentation
- Baseline understanding of how laws and regulations translate to business policies
Who we are
We are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 64,000 – 89,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 39239