Pontoon is hiring a Senior Recruitment Coordinator with a focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will provide support to one or more recruiters on tasks related to the full life-cycle recruitment process, focusing on enabling the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.
What you’ll be doing
- Initiating requisitions and/or assisting with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- Scheduling candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- Administering electronic candidate assessments and pre-screening candidates according to identified qualification standards.
- Entering and tracking candidate data in various electronic systems and running standard reports as needed.
- Administering pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
- Coordinating the preparation of and/or assisting with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
- Auditing candidate files to ensure needed records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- Fielding general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalating inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assisting with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Identifying areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
- May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related administrative support experience.
- Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) would be an asset.
- Display a willingness to partner and work as part of a team, assisting others when required and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written; Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to reports, correspondences, and other written materials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- Able to maintain a basic comprehension of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you