Magic Memories 3.1★
We are Looking for an Assistant Director that will support the Site Director in providing a high-quality program and to provide a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence is encouraged, and individuality is respected.
We are centers dedicated to improving, supporting, and recognizing the importance of continuous quality improvement for Child Development and Early Learning. This is why all of our centers are a part of the Keystone STARS initiative and are held to NAEYC Accreditation standards.
That every parent and child will know and feel that Magic Memories is the extension of their own family.
Grow with us!
Hiring for Multiple Locations: Jeffersonville and Chester Springs
- Almost 30 paid days off a year (I mean, come on!)
- Insurance Plans with health, dental, disability, vision, and more!
- Professional Growth Plan includes paying for five in-service days where we connect and have fun as a team, gain knowledge in the field, and have time for classroom organization.
- We reimburse you for training and can pay for your CDA.
- Attendance Bonus.
- Retirement Savings.
- Childcare Discount of 50% off and MORE the Center’s current tuition rates for any child attending Magic Memories.
- Year-End Bonus.
Educational Requirements: Must meet one of the 3 listed below
1. AA in ECE and 2 years of teaching experience.
2. AA in a related field, 18 ECE credits, and 2 years of teaching experience.
3. AA or BA in an unrelated field, 30 ECE credits, and 2 years of teaching experience
- Responsible for providing a warm, safe, and affectionate environment that is orderly, clean, and appealing. It permits the child to grow and explore.
- Responsible for supervising the teachers, Cook, Assistant Teachers, and any other staff and volunteers within the program.
- Assist in working with Director and kitchen staff to ensure that food preparation is meeting the nutritional needs of the children.
- Monitor communication between teachers, staff, and parents.
- Report all important information to the Director as necessary.
- Assist with application and ongoing paperwork process as needed.
- Maintain food costs at 3% of overall income.
- Supervise and train staff on the implementation of lesson plans, activities, and events.
- Maintain good communication lines with other agencies in the community.
- Be competent in First Aid/CPR, Water Safety, and Fire Safety procedures and regulations.
- Assist with training for program systems including but not limited to Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), Kangarootime, Teaching Strategies, Emails, and Google Drive.
- Be knowledgeable with laws, state child regulations, and local regulatory agencies.
- Travel 4 times per year for Conferences and Meetings as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO ADDITIONAL DUTIES. SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME