Fast Pace Health
Job title: Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Company: Fast Pace Health
Job description: Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Primary Care Provider to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Primary Care Provider you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
Primary Care Essential: * Responsible for managing and directing general comprehensive ongoing wellness care.
- Evaluate for early detection of ailments, prevention, and wellness generally.
- Responsible for the process of identifying risks for serious or acute problems, and make plans to hinder their development/growth.
- Work closely with clinical staff in coordinating and obtaining needed services for patients and families.
- Partner with patients and medical specialists, providing referrals in the case of more complex medical conditions.
- Develop treatment objectives and plans.
- Initiate treatment orders and procedures.
- Educate and counsel patients to promote positive health behaviors and disease prevention.
- Ensure proper follow up with patients and maintain a problem list to keep in patient file.
Essential Functions: * Ability to provide quality care in both clinic and telehealth and meet patient volume goals.
- Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g. X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Discuss and review patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications. Asking patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses in order to provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Actively engages with clinical leadership, elevating to management where appropriate to ensure strong patient care and resolution of concerns to ensure adherence to our company values.
- Ability to meet patient volume goals.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- Implement clinical and telehealth protocols as outlined CMO and Supervising Physicians.
- Analyze and interpret patients’ histories, symptoms, physical findings, and diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Deliver excellent patient care through in-person and virtual diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations with attention to patient-centric care, safety, cost, and reliably accurate information.
- Ensure that the activities of the Primary Care Provider are conducted in a manner that is consistent with overall department expectations and are in compliance with Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working knowledge of all health information management issues, including but not limited to HIPAA.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, autonomous environment within both in-person clinic and virtual
- Ability to pursue queue of telehealth patients in a timely fashion to ensure proper patient follow up.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests, as well as responsibly prescribe medications and educate patients on continued treatment and care of acute and chronic conditions.
- Ability to perform responsibilities within standard NP protocols.
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the company by completing all mandatory compliance training in order to meet and exceed our continued quality of care.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- Recommends ideas within the clinic and to telehealth leadership as appropriate to improve overall patient experience and care.
- Communicates regularly within team in all manners necessary to support excellent patient care.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to perform the physical, use of senses, cognitive, and environmental functions of the position, as specified on the physical demands.
- Ability to be knowledgeable and comply with Company standards of operations.
- The ability to promote and maintain a respectful culture of employee, employer and business confidentiality.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Proven experience working as a Telehealth Clinician.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Primary Care Provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical Facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice is strongly preferred.
- An overall focus on overall wellness ongoing care, such as nutrition and other preventative measures, to support the overall patient wellbeing is strong preferred.
Masters Degree in Nursing
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).
Location: Ridgeland, MS
Job date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 08:31:38 GMT
Click Here To Apply