Molecula is an Operational AI company that closes the gap between data and decision, enabling organizations to unlock the power of real-time analytics and AI. Our core technology, FeatureBase, is a feature-oriented database platform that powers real-time analytics and machine learning applications by simultaneously executing low latency, high throughput, and highly concurrent workloads. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, marketers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Want to play around with FeatureBase Cloud?
Our engineering team is a group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all. They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients, company, and opportunity.
Why you would want to consider this opportunity?
- With over 2.3k stars on Github, our is ready to be woken!
- It allows FeatureBase to have 100X better price-performance compared to brute force solutions, sub-second latency on your most complex queries, and up to 90x hardware footprint reduction!
- We have an awesome team that truly cares and supports each other and genuinely wants to see you flourish. Here, meet and .
- The Total Addressable Market (TAM) is HUGE! The is projected to grow from USD 231.43 billion in 2021 to USD 549.73 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.2% in 2021-2028 period.
- You’ll have the autonomy and authority to make decisions and take action against our plan because .
What success looks like in your first year.
- You’ve been critical in launching serverless architecture for our SaaS offering.
- You’ve been critical in making our product super duper easy to use.
- You’ve completed all your assigned individual projects and deliverables.
- You’ve evangelized a culture of accountability, collaboration, and autonomy so that everyone on the team can do amazing work, together.
- You’ve shown up for our OSS community and applied their input.
Some of the things we’re looking for.
- At minimum
- 10+ years of software engineering experience at a software or cloud tech company.
- Direct, hands on, experience with serverless architecture.
- Bonus points
- A technical background and passion for engaging with developers who are building databases, infrastructure, in-memory systems, developer products and tools, or other low level data products.
- Experience with source code repositories such as Github and tools/processes for tracking community engagement.
- Fluent in Open Source go-to-market strategies and projects.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Go or a similar programming language.
Thought Leaders love us!
EEO: Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.