THIS IS A WORKING MANAGER POSITION.
MUST HAVE WIDE FORMAT DIGITAL PRINTING EXPERIENCE.
Responsible for managing and directing production activities within A.W. Bravis internal facility and with approved supplier partners. Coordinates the production of goods, ensures equipment and printers are repaired and running smoothly, and manages workers on production line.
Makes ready and operates in-house production equipment according to written specifications by performing the following duties.
2. Primary Responsibilities
· Preside over the production of goods.
· Must Lead, direct, and instruct people
· Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
· Self-Motivated and motivate others
· Inspects printed sheets visually after registration or position printing and readjusts guides and controls to rectify errors.
· Inspects printed material visually during production and readjusts controls to correct irregular ink distribution, faulty cuts or folds.
· Cleans, inspects, and lubricates moving parts of equipment.
· Meet production goals.
· Demonstrates self-improvement and willingness to continue to learn and help advance the production department.
· Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues.
· Inventory control and shrink prevention
· Staffing management
3. Physical Requirement
- Must be able to stand for minimum 8 hour shift
- Must be able to independently lift 45 pounds
- Must be able to clearly and accurately see color and detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Centerton, AR 72719: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you operated digital wide format printers and digital cutting tables, such as HP, Canon, EFI, Kongsberg etc?
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location