Job title: Procurement Specialist, Business System and Integration
Job description: Cleveland-Cliffs has an immediate opening for a Procurement Specialist, Business System and Integration located at our Burns Harbor, Indiana facility. The primary function of this position is to support the Purchasing business systems (Aptean Tabware & Axiom, Oracle EBS, Ellipse) that are utilized at Cleveland-Cliffs facilities. There is a focus on understanding technical process and the interface(s) that happen within TabWare. The position is one that will interact with various departments within our organization including but not limited to Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance, Warehouse Management, etc. Position will be responsible for reporting/ report generation, data mining and management of system-related Purch-IT business plan/costs. This position will office out of one of the following locations: Burns Harbor, IN, Cleveland, OH or West Chester, OH.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in one or more of the systems and information Technology project management, system troubleshooting, system administration with Purchasing experience or familiarity.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary liaison between the user community and function as a Business System Owner and a Project Manager for the current EAM / NextGen project underway until completion
- Interact and collaborate with multiple departments and users as required
- Perform daily maintenance and repair of various system interfaces by reviewing processing of integrations.
- Manage various system configurations and test all system changes to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare documentation and test cases for any system processes and procedures; conduct testing of application.
- Focus on continuous improvement within the job function and entire department.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- 5 to 7 years job experience in Information Technology Project Management
- Information Technology, Project Management Degree; Four-year college degree
- 40 WPM typing speed/ strong keyboarding skills
- Must have above average computer skills, with proficiency in Internet search engines, data entry, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook
- Must have the ability to learn new software programs
- Will be required to maintain a high level of completion standards (spelling, accuracy in work)
- Must have excellent communication skills; via telephone and e-mail
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Should be able to complete tasks within a specified timeframe
- Must be a self-starter, and have the ability to motivate oneself as well as others
- Information Technology, Project Management Degree
- Ability to read and interrupt blueprints and schematics
- Analytical skills to support business system management
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Power BI fluency)
- Prior warehousing, industrial, and/or purchase experience
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is the largest flat-rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The Company is vertically integrated from mined raw materials, direct reduced iron, and ferrous scrap to primary steelmaking and downstream finishing, stamping, tooling, and tubing. We offer an excellent total compensation package including top pay with variable compensation opportunity, health insurance, retirement plan, education assistance, paid time off and more!
As a company, we are doing what we can to keep all our employees safe and healthy. It is the current expectation that all Cleveland-Cliffs employees will be vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. Before accepting an offer of employment, you must certify that you are fully vaccinated. Cleveland-Cliffs reserves the right to require proof of vaccination.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to or call 1-(312) 899-3097 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.
Location: Burns Harbor, IN
Job date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 08:58:40 GMT
Click Here To Apply