Job Number: 202422
As a multi-line product analyst on the California Drive product team, you’ll be responsible for market analysis supporting the growth and profitability of personal auto and motorcycle products in the country’s largest insurance market. In this role, you’ll solve business problems and propose data-based solutions. You’ll support a team making decisions about product design, with the opportunity to engage and collaborate with our dedicated California Sales and Operations partners to test, learn, and grow. Remote work allowed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of one year analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a quantitative degree, a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of four years of analytical work experience.
- Experience working with business intelligence software like Tableau
- Working knowledge of data programming languages like SAS or SQL
- Familiarity with advanced statistical modeling techniques such as general linear models a plus
- Proven leadership abilities and a continuous desire to learn and grow
- $54,800 – $73,100/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 24% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position
Primary Location: United States
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes