Job Number: 202582
Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a product analyst senior or lead on the Progressive Home Direct & Specialty Products Team, you’ll play a key role in identifying opportunities and proposing solutions to improve our competitive position in the Direct channel. Projects may include but are not limited to root cause analysis of unexpected trends, channel comparison of policy attributes and customer behavior, pre/post analysis for quoting or process changes, and Direct commission economics. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a growing team in an ever changing fast-pace environment. Remote work allowed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a quantitative degree, a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of five years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of six years of analytical work experience
- Demonstrated application of mathematics, statistics, probability and principles of finance to property casualty business problems
- Basic technical aptitude and experience in data manipulation using tools such as SQL or SAS,.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Experience influencing leadership decisions, strong prioritization skills, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced skills in Excel including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets, v-look-ups, pivot tables, charts and graphing
- $66,300 – $107,000/year depending on position level and experience
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position
Primary Location: United States
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes