Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their Business near Raleigh
- Supporting the launch of products and new releases into the market, with the development and delivery of sales tools, marketing materials, training and promotional campaigns for both customers and field personnel
- Defining buyer and decision maker personas, determining the relevant market messages and product positioning based on each of the packaging markets and customers served.
- Creating internal and customer facing materials, presentations, webinars, collateral and demo scripts with key value statements and talking points
- Managing channel partner requirements and communications
- Collecting and disseminating competitive information, opportunities, threats and related industry news for sales and partners
- Supporting trade shows and other company-sponsored industry events as required
- Participation in relevant customer, channel partner and prospect visits
- Monitoring marketing success metrics
- 7+ years of related marketing experience in a consumer product company.
- Strong Team Leadership experience
- Demonstration of successful experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to adapt to changing trends and market conditions as well as build customer and colleague rapport across cultural borders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge and execution of marketing fundamentals
- Strong technical aptitude