Mount Valley Foundation Services, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Production Administrative Assistant. We serve the communities of South Carolina and over the border in North Carolina & Georgia since 1986! Whether you have a crack in your foundation, bowing walls, or uneven floors, we can help repair the damage and prevent it from getting worse. We here at Mount Valley Foundation Services are dedicated to finding aProduction Administrative Assistant that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
The Production Administrative Assistant must enjoy customer service and be able to project an energetic attitude, warm welcome and positive image of Groundworks. This position handles workflow for customer service calls, production and service technician interaction. Support administrative needs of a busy customer service-based industry.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Provide administrative support for timekeeping
- Create weekly job packs
- Create and close purchase orders
- Ensure office equipment is in working order to include scheduling maintenance
- Great customer experiences and service is how we built our reputation. You will be the right fit is you believe in serving people and solving problems.
- Setting and confirming install dates
- Mailing customer information packets
- Following up with customers on a variety of issues
- Keeping customer records current and updated
- High School Degree/GED
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Previous call center or customer service preferred
- Must be positive and motivated with excellent communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work strategy
- Excellent computer skills
- Great oral and verbal communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Groundworks is the nation’s fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let’s start a conversation about your future with our team.