- $2,000 Welcome bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Opportunity for OT at 1.5X your base rate – overtime kicks in each week after working 40 hours.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other benefits available after your start-up period.
- Company paid vacation and holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career development and growth opportunities at an expanding facility.
- Thanksgiving turkey!
The production associate preforms a variety of manual or machine assisted, repetive tasks to produce whole turkeys, turkey parts, ready
Essential Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
Brt Night- Starting Pay Rate $16.50/hr with increase to $18.00/hr in 90 day plus $1.00 shift premium. Shift Start Time 11:00 pm, Production Associates perform various tasks to produce raw, ready-to-cook boneless turkey breast roasts. Essential duties include: c utting and trimming breast meat for roasts; applying seasonings to breast meat for roasts; weighing roasts; packaging roasts with assistance of rotamatic and netting machines; train to proficiency to rotate through jobs and perform multiple tasks within the department perform any job in the department at the supervisor’s request.
Follows all safety, USDA, and GMP policies and guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and written instructions and policies.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to work at line speed upon completion of training period.
- Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for scheduled work hours.
- Must be willing and able to perform physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least eighteen years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a background check, drug screen and pre-employment physical.
- Some positions may require the ability to read, write and/or speak English.
- Standing (8 hours or more per day).
- Lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling ( up to 40 lbs. or more).
- Operating hand held and/or mechanical machinery.
- Gripping, grasping, and twisting using hands and wrists.
Working Conditions/Department Description:
- Overtime and weekend work may be required.
- There is mandatory seasonal work for approximately 5 to 6 weeks during the months of October and November, which includes working 7 days per week.
- Job assignments are subject to the supervisor’s discretion, and job duties may vary day to day, depending on production needs.
- May work in damp, cold, hot, and warm environments.
- Work with loud machinery.
- Work with or around chemicals/fumes/pungent odors.
“This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of Butterball’s Drug/Alcohol Screening & Testing Policy. Details will be provided to individuals who receive a conditional job offer, or upon request.”
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of what is required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not imply or establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Butterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law. This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of Butterball’s Drug/Alcohol Screening & Testing Policy. Details will be provided to individuals who receive a conditional job offer, or upon request.