Job title: Production Associate – Utility IV
Job description: Title: Production Associate – Utility IV
Jackson, MS, US, 39213
Requisition Number: 122209
Cintas is seeking a Production Associate – Utility IV to support the Rental Division. This position is responsible for performing a variety of production jobs as directed by the shift supervisor. The tasks for this position may include participating in the loading or unloading of trucks, preparing or staging material and garments for loading, or performing other production jobs classified at a level four or below as needed to support the business. Work area/responsibilities for this role may change daily, as this position fills in for other employee vacations and absences. Production Associates are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area and to meet or exceed a standard for quantity and quality of work.
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
Work Eligibility (prior to first day of employment)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
- Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
- Must be willing to potentially handle materials that are soiled and have pungent odors, with appropriate protective equipment.
Physical Qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Requires standing for most of a shift.
- Requires repetitive motions, stretching, bending, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
- Requires physical activity, including lifting and moving materials, for most of a shift.
Attributes of a Great Employee-Partner:
- Work Ethic / Effort: Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; is hard working and dependable; prioritizes tasks properly to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude; is respectful, courteous, and polite towards others.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with others to achieve goals; supports team decisions.
- Safety Oreintatin: Is committed to complying with safety rules and guidelines.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: is open to change and to variety in the workplace; is able to switch between tasks or priorities quickly.
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner; is trustworthy.
- Attention To Detail: Is thorough and careful about detail when completing work tasks or correcting flaws or mistakes.
- Stress Tolerance/Resilience: Deal calmly and effectively with high stress or high pressure situations; recovers quickly from setbacks.
How You Will Be Evaluated:
The full selection process may include the following components:
- Application and resume review
- Job Tryout
This is not an offer of employment. The tryout provides a realistic job preview to better understand the work environment, the work activities, and the performance expectations. Candidates will be compensated for their time during the job tryout.
Not all applicants will progress through the entire selection process; only those applicants identified as most qualified for the job will be invited to the next step in the process. Individuals who receive a conditional job offer will also be required to complete a background check and drug screen.
Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify candidates from employment.
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Disability and Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production Hourly
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Job Segment: Architecture, Engineering
Location: Jackson, MS
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:23:04 GMT
Click Here To Apply