Job title: Production Coach III Value Stream
Job description: At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Production Coach III Value Stream
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Coach III Value Stream, are to:
- With support and direction from more senior level coaches: Teaching, coaching, and mentoring others in Asset Ownership of manufacturing equipment Ambassador and champion of Operational Excellence for the Value Stream Coaches shop floor employees to help them develop, refine and enhance
- Production Supply System capabilities
- Drives the adoption of standardization tools and concepts as a means to bring stability and enhanced business performance
- Supports efforts to increase employee engagement & empowerment, and morale with the goal of building a strong continuous improvement & technically driven culture across the organization
- Builds high performance work teams, empowering others AO Pillar expert inside PSS (Product Supply System), accountable for Leading, implementing and sustaining 24h Performance Dialogue, Center Line (CL), , CO and A3R work processes.
- Responsible for the initial training of the operators. In 24 hours dialogue, supports in-depth discussion of line performance vs standards (focus on outages).
- Ensures that the CO, CL, CIL standard processes are lived (process confirmation) Develops and improves the CO, CL, CIL process together with the operators Plausibility check/analyzed of CL, CIL changes through data analysis, operator talks and observations; Analyzes deviations from the target state with the help of the CO reviews, feedback from the operators and observations; Check operator change requests for CL, CIL, CO and changes the standards if necessary Is ‘owner‘ and contact person for the changes over the system
- Is responsible for guarantee the communication between shifts issues and performance
- Active exchange with operators regarding ideas and suggestions for improvements
- Leads Process Instability and Work Process Failure A3Rs and Coaches line team in Quadrant A for top losses Together with Line Maintenance Planner and senior coach assigns owners to A3R’s countermeasures.
- Tracks actions to ensure they are closed according to the deadlines.
- Follows up on A3Rs failure modes to ensure they reach zero. Re-opens A3R if necessary.
- Has demonstrated ability in Machine Transformation Matrix and work transformation point analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelors with a minimum of 4 years’ leadership experience or Masters with 2 years’ of leadership experience or PhD with at least 1 years’ of leadership experience. 5+ years’ experience considered if no degree.
- Leadership focusing on people development
- Proven capabilities in Servant Leadership
- Proven ability to Lead / Own Function with Decision Authority but may often require help from senior coach at times.
- Demonstrated ability to empower team members
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal and external business partners is required.
- Ability to apply consistent strong energy to motivate people for individual and team performance
- Learning agility
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer is an E-Verify Employer.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Myerstown
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 792609
Location: Myerstown, PA
Job date: Mon, 22 May 2023 07:57:26 GMT
Click Here To Apply