Build your Career with an Industry Leader
Multi-Color Corporation and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world’s largest prime label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110 years.
The Team Leader – Night Shift manages and coordinates to meet and facilitate safety, production, sustainability, and quality standards. Provides leadership and management to the departments on individual shifts to achieve company’s core strategies.
- Adhere to all plant and corporate safety rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
Supervises the departments on specified shift to ensure effective and efficient.
operation of equipment and availability of necessary resources.
- Oversees and trains associates on all departmental procedures, quality procedures and all related work instructions, safety training and company policies.
- Advises managers on personnel issues.
- Manages time collection functions. This includes processing and/or submitting all forms on a timely basis.
- Ensures compliance with established facility safety policies and procedures and other regulations (IE: ISO, GMA SAFE, HAACP) as applicable.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing operations, methods, and practices.
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC Label is an equal opportunity employer.