Job title: Program Manager, Technology Operations (Sailpoint Engineer)
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Summary of Department & Position
The Global Governance, Risk & Compliance team within Walmart Global Technology leads IT risk & compliance activities. We are expanding our Sailpoint engineering and technical support efforts due to growing business demands. This position will assist with current application integration development and Sailpoint administration technical support activities. Our team is on a mission to simplify and automate access governance through Sailpoint IIQ for our business partners. In this position, you will be responsible for leading application integrations. You will execute to defined strategies and be a servant leader to deliver our access governance solutions to our customers. You will partner with engineers and stakeholders to ensure technical standards and ways of working including change management execution.
You will sweep us off our feet if you have
- Experience in installation administration and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment.
- SailPoint implementation experience with strong IAM domain best practices, design and maintenance knowledge.
- Implementation of JML events, custom/ OOTB LCM Workflows to meet the business requirements.
- Strong knowledge on WebServices, RestAPI & SCIM API connectors and Provisioning Rules to customize the application onboarding.
- Design build and release customer specific workflows for provisioning, correlation rules, access certification as well as Joiner, Mover and Leaver within IIQ
- Strong exposure to overall Identity Management, Access Management, RBAC, Role mining, Access aggregation/certification and Federation.
- Change deployment/ release management experience.
- SailPoint integration/ engineering design/ code review and deployment.
- Production break fix/ incident management and release management.
- Testcase and test result validation
- Code repository update management
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 3 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.Option 2: 5 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 2 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.
Primary Location… 805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:21:45 GMT
Click Here To Apply