Thompson Construction Group
Job title: Project Manager, Digital and Process Solutions
Company: Thompson Construction Group
Job description: Since its foundation in 1986, Thompson Construction Group, Inc. has grown from a small, local company into one of the largest privately held companies based in South Carolina. Our diverse services portfolio includes capital projects, power services, maintenance services, disaster recovery, hydro consulting and commercial construction. We believe in investing in our employees to help them reach their professional goals, as well as their personal goals. Thompson promotes a work environment that fosters learning, leadership, and development along with a safety culture that never waivers. Thompson is headquartered in Sumter, South Carolina with offices spanning the United States, primarily in the southeast and central United States.
Due to our rapid growth, Thompson Construction Group is seeking someone to lead business process improvements across all areas of the company. We anticipate these improvements will include the use of new technologies in addition to driving improvements in the use of existing technologies.
- Identifies solutions for slow and/or manual processes.
- Reviews existing technologies to ensure they are being used effectively.
- Initiates change by demonstrating measurable positive impacts to work efficiency and effectiveness through the use of the proposed solutions.
- Interacts with all levels within the organization to create and implement business process solutions.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Creates, grows, and leads a culture that welcomes innovation and finds value in digital solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of progressively related experience.
- Construction industry experience is a plus. Ability to work in a fast pace, diverse work environment and collaborate with a high-performing team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required. The preferred candidate will be able to influence all levels of the organization when process improvement opportunities are identified.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities. Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- We strive to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes but is not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), wellness programs and career development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Sumter, SC
Job date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 08:55:04 GMT
Click Here To Apply