Job title: Project Manager I – Import Transportation Operations
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
The Project Manager I, Supply Chain Management – Import Transportation Operations will provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships, identifying business needs, and carrying out processes and practices. The role is located in Bentonville, Arkansas (and is not open to remote candidates at this time) and will report to the Senior Director, Supply Chain Management.
What you’ll do….
- Develop and maintain relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
- Manage multiple small-scale projects or work streams by collaborating with stakeholders, following project methodology, aligning project requirements, and ensuring tasks are executed as defined by the schedule
- Manage initiatives and projects at the project level through communication of project plans and schedules to teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise applicable to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans and providing advice and guidance to others
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support the company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Operational support with end to end perspectives of imported product supporting a varied customer base.
- Collaborate with DC Operations, Market Dray Managers, and Destination Cargo Managers
- Manage Import dray operations from port to Import DCs
- Control costs through mitigation of Detention and Demurrage fees
- Manage Outbound transportation from Import DC to downstream nodes
- Event track and trace
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Port/Terminal/Drayage experience
- Process improvement and analytical acumen
- Indirect Operational influence
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year’s experience in project management, business, operations,
or related area OR 3 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data Analytics, Project Management Systems, Supervisory
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management – Project Management Professional – Certification, Six Sigma – Certification
Primary Location… 311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
“I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow.” — Diane, Project Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:39:54 GMT
Click Here To Apply