Delaware North Gaming is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at Southland Casino in West Memphis, Arkansas. Our ideal Marketing Coordinator is organized, creative, and excited to used their skills to develop and implement marketing program activities and events at Southland Casino.
This position assists Promotions Manager with the execution and planning of Promotions / Programs
Muist be open to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
Must be comfortable with public speak and use of a microphone.
- Manage marketing communications, implement scheduled promotions, and distribute the materials to the relevant company department.
- Assist Promotions Manager with the execution and planning of Promotions/Programs
- Maintain and update the marketing calendar, and task lists, and note project timeline milestones.
- Plan promotional rules and procedures adhering to state gaming requirements and formats and as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Prepare and purchase promotional merchandise and inventory for prizes.
- Source, research, and maintain relationships with suitable vendors for promotional inventory and prizes.
- Collaborate with the player rewards department to create email campaigns, digital signage, social media adverts, and other promotional activities to deliver on marketing goals.
- HSD or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field highly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a state gaming license.
- Working computer skills with Windows platform, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, e-mail, and internet.
- Excellent math, verbal and written skills.
- Weekend, holiday, and swing shift work may be required.
Who We Are
Southland Casino Racing, owned and operated by Delaware North, features more than 1,500 slot machines, live blackjack, craps and roulette tables, live greyhound racing and simulcast wagering. Southland is located in West Memphis, Arkansas, only a short drive from downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.