Job title: Property Care Crew Leader
Company: OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC
Job description: Description:
Outdoor Environments Group, a leader in the design, construction, and maintenance of exquisite outdoor spaces, is seeking a motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team. Connect with something bigger and make an impact on those we serve. Contribute to something truly great through creating and nurturing our outdoor spaces.
Property Care Crew Leader will be the leader of a 4-7 member service team that safely installs and maintains high quality landscapes for our clients. Will provide direction/ instruction on job tasks and act as part of the team to efficiently execute duties with a strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Takes direction from Property Manager and provides direction to Crew Members at the client site of tasks to be completed
- Trains on safe execution of landscape maintenance and property care service work including, but not limited to, mowing, trimming, pruning, seeding, mulching, fertilizing, weeding, planting and other maintenance tasks as necessary to the OEG quality standard
- Ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work; able to resolve simple issues
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail, cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all equipment; Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality landscapes
- Able to communicate any plant health concerns
- Adhere to and uphold all Company safety practices, procedures and policies
- Experience with landscape installation and maintenance, preferred but not required
- Experience with leading a small team, preferred but not required
- Prior professional mowing, preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to work independently with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn new skills and able to adapt to change quickly
- Indiana driver’s license, strongly preferred but not required
- Indiana Applicators License 3A & 3B Pesticide License, preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not required.
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting, some Saturday may be required
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 07:52:34 GMT
Click Here To Apply