Job title: Psychiatrist – Clinical – Outpatient – *New office opens in August
Company: LifeStance Health
Job description: At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are looking to hire talented Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence, with a start date in August of 2023.
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), 2 months of paid parental leave (for males or females), EAP and more.
- Long-Term Incentive Program (annual stock award).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Growth opportunities.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Average annual compensation: $242,000 to $330,000.
- $2,000 a year towards your CMEs.
- Up to $72,000 in additional pay to supervise PMHNPs.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in South Carolina, unencumbered DEA.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
Apply now or contact me today!
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 07:53:26 GMT
Click Here To Apply