Job title: PT or PTA
Company: U.S. Physical Therapy
Job description: Clinic Name: Hilton Head Island – Horizon Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine
Position: Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
Location: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Employment Type: Full Time, 8-5 Monday through Friday
We Are Seeking:
We have an immediate opportunity for a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy assistant with a significant interest in treating Balance and Vestibular cases. Apply today to join “The Favorite Physical Therapy Facility” for 2021 as voted by the readers of Hilton Head Monthly and “The LowCountry’s Best Physical Therapy Group”!
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental, vision, PTO, and more
- Continuing Education
- Multiple opportunities for professional development and leadership experience
- Family-friendly work environment and a great place to live
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- Current state of South Carolina license, CPR certification.
- Ideal candidate will have 4+ years of Balance and Vestibular experience.
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) is a plus.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for everyone that enters the clinic.
About Horizon Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine:
Horizon is the area leader providing comprehensive physical and occupational therapy, pelvic health, balance and vestibular therapy, and an extensive sports medicine program. We have three (3) local clinics providing over 30 specialty programs, and our patients have reported an overall satisfaction rating of 98.6%. We are very proud of the breadth of services we provide and the depth of knowledge and passion with which we provide them.
To learn more about Horizon, please visit our website at
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:27:27 GMT
Click Here To Apply