Kendallville Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Kendallville Manor Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Qualified Medication Aide QMA for our skilled nursing facility in Kendallville, IN.
The Qualified Medication Aide QMA Administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records under the supervision of the Charge Nurse
Pay Rate: $18.00 – $20.50 /hr
- Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records name of the drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records.
- Presents medication to the patient and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication.
- Takes vital signs or observes patients detect response to specified types of medications and prepares reports or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Gives direct patient care such as bathing, dressing, and feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and treatments.
- Receives supply of ordered medications and apportions, mixes, or assembles drugs for administration to a patient.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Assistant CNA Program, with successful completion of Qualified Medication Aide designation requirements
- Mental Health Experience Preferred
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you’ll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month’s paycheck*
- Dailypay: The ability to freely view your paycheck as it accrues daily, with the option to withdraw it daily for nominal fee