Job title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: BlueCross BlueShield Of South Carolina
Job description: Summary
Under direct supervision, performs quality control audits, reviews, or monitoring of departmental operations functions including, but not limited to, claims, membership, customer service/call center, workflow, processing support systems, procedures, documentation, etc. Identifies problems, analyzes cause and effect, and makes recommendations for improvements.
***This is an onsite position and has an incentive to earn up to a potential $2,100 annually. The incentive is subject to meeting specific goals/metrics advised by management***
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- One year of related claims processing, customer service, auditing, training, analysis, or operations experience
- Experience with auditing calls and claims
Preferred Work Experience:
- One year of experience in a healthcare or insurance industry
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Good analytical, customer service, and organization skills
- Basic business math proficiency
- Able to document problems and assist in their resolution
- Able to document processes and identify areas for improvement
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with little to no supervision.
Required Software and Other Tools:
- Microsoft Office to include strong proficiency with Excel creating data tables and using formulas, etc.
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Location: Florence, SC
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 07:49:43 GMT
Click Here To Apply