1 day ago
Full Job Description
- Drive and demonstrate that a quality culture is a value and a priority.
- Perform testing during product grade changes or machine start-up in order to provide Production Operators
with feedback regarding run conditions and glass microfiber properties.
- Verify daily that all material from the previous day has been tested and released to ship.
- Perform in-process testing and provide direct feedback to Production Operators, regarding glass microfiber
properties, in order to control process and improve/reduce scrap material.
- Address and report all issues impacting quality promptly.
- Participate in containment and root cause investigation of quality issues. Work with operations to drive implementation of corrective actions to ensure sustainment.
- Verify and validate that any non-conforming material has been place on hold in SAP and has been relocated to the non-Conforming material location.
- Support efforts regarding maintaining ISO compliance.
- Follow up and support the close out of applicable audit actions both internal and external in a timely manner.
- Engage and participate in a work environment of “Continuous Improvement.”
- Uphold standards of quality in line with customer requirements.
- Manage calibration and maintenance of lab equipment and perform incoming material inspections.
- Responsible for final quality control of all manufactured products