Job title: Radiology Scheduler FT Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Job description: About Hilton Head Regional Healthcare
Hilton Head Regional Healthcare provides comprehensive healthcare to the Lowcountry at four locations including Coastal Carolina Hospital, Hilton Head Hospital, the Bluffton Medical Campus and the Bluffton-Okatie Outpatient Center. Coastal Carolina Hospital (CCH) is a 41-bed acute care hospital located in Hardeeville, S.C., serving the medical and healthcare needs of Jasper and Beaufort counties since November 2004. Hilton Head Hospital (HHH) is a 109-bed acute care hospital located on Hilton Head Island, S.C. Opened in 1974, HHH serves Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie and surrounding counties. All facilities are owned and operated by Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. Both hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency. Learn more about Hilton Head Regional Healthcare at www.hiltonheadregional.com.
About Hilton Head Hospital
Hilton Head Hospital (HHH) is a 109-bed acute care hospital located at 25 Hospital Center Boulevard in Hilton Head Island, SC. Opened in 1974, HHH serves Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie and surrounding counties through its care team of over 600 colleagues and over 100 physicians. The hospital provides a continuum of services through its centers and programs, including a 24-hour emergency department, critical care, cardiac care ranging from minimally invasive to open heart surgery, obstetrics/gynecology, urology, a nationally accredited breast health center, spine care, gastroenterology, surgical services, cardiac and physical rehabilitation, and a 12-bed geriatric psychiatric inpatient unit. To learn more about Hilton Head Hospital, please visit www.hiltonheadregional.com.
Radiology Scheduler Full Time Days Position Summary
1. Responsible for accurately scheduling diagnostic procedures for Hilton Head Hospital, Coastal Carolina Hospital, and the Bluffton Medical Campus to include imaging, dietary, phlebotomy, and infusions. Conducts physician office/patient interviews, and explains hospital procedure guidelines and policies. Coordinates with clinical departments on schedule modifications.
2. Responsible for prep instructions and notification to the patient, physician or physician staff of the correct arrival place and time and account numbers when applicable. This position requires the individual to interact with physician offices, patients and most hospital departments.
RADIOLOGY SCHEDULER FULL TIME DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
1. High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
2. Some college coursework is preferred.
Prefer 2-5 years administrative experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area.
1. Basic typing skills preferred.
2. Course in Medical Terminology preferred.
3. Customer Service experience required.
Job: Imaging and Radiology
Primary Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
Job date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 06:36:59 GMT
Click Here To Apply