- Flexible schedule
- Writing skills
- Communication skills
- Territory management
Keller Williams Realty is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world.
At KW You Can:
- Make a six-figure sales income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your sales business
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using KW’s proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating contracts
- Sales Management
- Host Open House Parties
- Team building – Profit Share
- Business Development
Description of Duties:
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiations.
We don’t teach you how to sell, we teach you how to build relationships. Real estate is not just about properties, it’s about people!!
To apply go to www.CareerInRealEstate.net
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: On the road