Job title: Receiving Coordinator (MS) IC2
Company: VSE Corporation
Job description: SUMMARY:This position is responsible to ensure all inbound shipments are accurately processed in the system and directed to the appropriate department for further processing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receives goods, verifying count and parts noting any discrepancies or damages on freight bills
- Coordinate and unload all inbound carriers to ensure efficient inventory flow
- Efficient processing of all inbound freight paperwork, ensuring correct purchase order information
- Move freight to receiving aisles and staged for further processing using forklift or other means as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Forklift certification or prior experience
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mississippi, USA
Job date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 03:25:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply