Job title: Recovery Support Professional
Company: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
Job description: Category: Health Care
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for two Recovery Support Professional positions with an Erie PA based company. There are positions on all three shifts and the pay rate is $14.33/hour.
Recovery Support Professional
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Pay Rate: $14.33/hour
Screening Process: resume submittal and face to face interview.
***Candidates must be open to a criminal background check***
- Valid driver’s license
- ACT 33, 34, and 74 clearances (State Police, Child Line and FBI)
- High School Diploma or GED
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport and act as escort for those clients who have medical appointments, or other business outside the facility (as approved by staff). Perform this function in a coordinated and timely manner. Contact staff by phone if there are any problems.
- Be aware of clients and client activities during shift.
- Communicate to counseling staff in person and/or by log any client related incidents or conversations that could have a therapeutic impact.
- Deny unauthorized persons access to the facility and ensure a drug free environment while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Be willing to listen to clients in a non-judgmental manner, and direct them to staff when appropriate. Do not offer critical advice without consulting counseling staff.
- Assist in the facilitation of morning meetings, exercise, and other program functions when requested and supervised by counseling staff.
- Attend all program activities and act as a role model for the clients by demonstrating a positive attitude and behavior and a drug free lifestyle.
- Tour the facility at regularly scheduled intervals to check building security and insure there are no fire or safety hazards in accordance with program and regulatory policies.
- Be aware of the facility, including the physical plant and the agency vehicles; report problems or concerns verbally and in writing to the Director any problems, which may arise.
- Communicate to nursing staff any medical needs that clients may have.
- Supervise clients in work therapy activities and report progress to counseling staff.
- All responsibilities as assigned in the Unit Unique Job Description.
- All other duties are assigned by the Clinical Supervisor or Program Director.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
Expected salary: $14.33 per hour
Location: Erie, PA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:53:43 GMT
Click Here To Apply