Adelphoi has a full-time Family Recruiter position available in the Huntingdon, PA office with the Foster Care and Adoption Department. This position requires a strong focus on engaging and assessing families, organizational and writing skills, and the ability to meet timeframes and deadlines for work completed and marketing and advertising.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a caseload of potential foster families and referred Kinship families throughout the recruitment and approval process
- Complete family profiles as needed and collect needed documentation for family approval
- Screen and assess prospective families
- Track families licensure process through Microsoft Excel sheets and work with Administrative staff to track families in Clinicians
- Successful candidates should have keen assessing abilities, excellent writing skills, proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications, and exceptional planning and organization skills
- Document required information in order to validate findings in order to comply with DHS, JCAHO, and Agency regulations
- Communicate and collaborate with Foster Care and Adoption team and the county about the progress of families becoming approved
- Educate and train families in regards to agency expectations for becoming a foster parent
- Market and advertise need for families
- Participate in community marketing events
Education: Bachelor’s degree and 6 months of experience in the Human Services field required.