Job title: Regional Contact Center Manager
Job description: Job Description Summary
The selected candidate will be a key resource in the successful implementation and execution Indiana Medicaid Eligibility project. This person will work closely with Operations, Support Services, Reporting & Analytics, and IT to ensure the KPIs and SLAs are met and exceeded and will be involved in continuous improvement efforts.
This management position is responsible for overseeing a diverse operation including activities related to Contact Center Operations, Document Processing Operations, and Premium Processing. The Regional Call Center Manager provides direct supervision to the call center, document processing and premium processing staff, including complaints and appeals. The person in this role will also be responsible for the operations of a small mailroom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Oversee the daily operations of a contact center team to ensure performance metrics are met.
– Maintain updated knowledge of the Contact Center performance requirements as well as corporate and project policies and procedures.
– Provide assistance and updates to staff regarding these policies and procedures.
– Evaluate the need for training to ensure that staff maintains current knowledge of multiple programs.
– Address inadequate quality issues with Supervisory team in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored.
– Monitor performance goals and objectives for the contact center staff and complete daily and weekly reports.
– Provide the Sr. Manager and Director with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, staff issues and departmental performance levels.
– Monitor contact center compliance with ISO standards.
– Implement necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of all laws, regulations, policies, and procedures pertinent to the Contact Center.
– Monitor and evaluate performance, writes performance appraisals and provides corrective actions as needed.
– Responsible for identifying and resolving issues, problems, and concerns with employees.
– Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures and assist in the implementation of process improvements when necessary.
– Provide direction to staff when complaints are escalated to management level.
– Perform other duties as may be assigned.
– Manage, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
– In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
– Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
– Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
– Act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
– Develop and administer schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
– Frequent interaction with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
– Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
– Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
– Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
– Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:57:05 GMT
Click Here To Apply