Job title: Registered Nurse – Cardiac Progressive Care – Full Time Evening – (Relocation and Sign On Incentives Available)
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
We have an exciting nursing opportunity on our Advanced Heart Care at Methodist Hospital! This evening position is Monday through Friday 3pm-11:30pm, no weekend rotation. This 28 bed progressive care unit focuses on the close monitoring of patients with cardiovascular diagnoses including:
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Cardiac arrhythmias/drips
- Congenital heart defects
- Infective endocarditis along with a multitude of other co-morbidities
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
IU Health is seeking expert and new graduate RNs who will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in medicine. At IU Health, you will learn and develop in significant ways, advancing healthcare for all! Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed with competitive benefits, a culture that accepts your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, apply today!
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:51:54 GMT
Click Here To Apply