Dukes Memorial Hospital
Job title: Registered Nurse ED Nights Part Time Weekend Option
Company: Dukes Memorial Hospital
Job description: Sign on bonus eligible!
Earn tuition reimbursement!
Other incentives include: Relocation package for eligible candidates; Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k available for Full-Time and Part-Time roles.
Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time, Nights Position in the Emergency Department at Lutheran Health Network – Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Part time: 24 hours per week, 12 hour shifts
- Nights: 6p-6a
- Sign on Bonus eligible!
About this unit:
- Work alongside board-certified physicians who are members of the same physician group that covers some of the busiest emergency centers in Fort Wayne
- All digital diagnostic equipment and well equipped surgical suites
- Fast access to the network’s critical care services
This ER also participates in Lutheran Hospital’s Level 1 Heart Program. In instances where more advanced care is needed, ground and air transportation are just a phone call away, courtesy of the Lutheran Hospital critical care transport team.
Why should you join us:
Dukes Memorial Hospital, a member of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 25-bed critical-access facility. Dukes continues to lead the charge by offering a growing list of advanced technologies provided with compassionate care. Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach. Their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart!
- Valid Indiana RN license
- TNCC preferred within 2 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications Preferred
- L-IN-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AHA PALS
- C-AHA ACLS
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Location: Angola, IN
Job date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 06:15:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply