Indiana University Health
Job title: Registered Nurse-Full Time-Day- Emergency Department- New Grad’s Apply-Sign on Bonus and Relocation Bonus Available
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
IU Health Morgan Emergency Department is a full-service, 17-bed emergency department serving the Morgan County community. Our team consists of board-certified Emergency Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, highly trained and certified emergency nurses, Paramedics and Technicians. We are equipped and ready to care for all medical and traumatic emergencies for all age groups. IU Health Morgan Emergency Department is proud to hold less than a 1% left without being seen rate and patient experience scores that exceed targeted goal. Must have 1- year Experience. Seeking Charge Nurse.
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career crafted by you, with competitive benefits, a culture that embraces your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage professionally, develop clinical expertise, foster learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us!
The Clinical Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of Indiana University Health, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The registered professional clinical nurse (RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of competent, evidence-based care along the care continuum, which includes assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The clinical nurse participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve outcomes and enhance operational efficiency. The nurse adheres to the ANA Scope and Standards of Professional Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Martinsville, IN
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 04:10:18 GMT
Click Here To Apply