Job title: Registered Nurse, OR Circulator – Fort Wayne Ambulatory Surgery Center – Sign-On Bonus Available
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $8,000!
IU Health Fort Wayne Outpatient Surgery Center is located near I-69 & W Jefferson Blvd in Fort Wayne. The 40,000 sq. ft surgery center includes 5 fully equipped operating rooms, 5 procedure rooms, and overnight capabilities.
Just as Indiana University Health is committed to giving our patients the highest level of care, we’re equally committed to giving our team members an unsurpassed work experience. We offer a comprehensive compensation (including recently increased rates of pay) and benefits package. Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed by you! Your personal and professional growth is a top priority and the work will always be challenging and meaningful.
Does IU Health sound like a good fit for you? Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Circulator Responsibilities: Provides service and support before, during, and after surgical procedures. Ensures safety of patient within the perioperative period. Assists in ensuring the presence and proper arrangement of surgical equipment, supplies and instrumentation in the operating room prior to each operation. Responsible for surgical prepping and maintaining aseptic techniques. Provides assistance to the physicians in the operating room as allowed by professional and legal standards. Monitors surgical case, provides support and supplies to surgical team. Assists in the turnover of the operating room after the procedure ensuring proper routing and/or processing of all specimens, equipment, instrumentation and supplies. Works as a member of the surgical team with surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and other surgical personnel.
Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:43:51 GMT
Click Here To Apply