Indiana University Health
Job title: Registered Nurse- OR- Sign On Bonus
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Indiana University Health adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance, and aligns with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The RN is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of proficient, evidence-based care, which includes assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The clinical nurse participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve outcomes and improve operational efficiency. The nurse adheres to the ANA Scope and Standards of Professional Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements.
We are currently accepting New Grads and Licensed RNs
Our O.R Fellowship Program offers a dynamic experience that will positively impact your ability to provide quality, compassionate care to patients as you transition from student nurse to professional nurse. With support from the OR Educators and your preceptors you will participate in Perioperative 101 where you will learn how to scrub and circulate. You will develop clinical skills, enhance your professional development & individual strengths as you uncover your passion as an Operating Room nurse.
For nurses experienced in the O.R: We are currently accepting applications! Submit your application today. Orientations are bi-weekly.
Hours for experienced O.R nurses: 7-7:30p, M-F, rotating day off. 45-60 hours of call per 6-week schedule, work one major and one minor holiday per year
Hours for new grads: The Fellowship will include a 6-month orientation that will be 7-3:30p M-F. No call or holidays required. Hours subject to change based on preceptor hours after the first 4 weeks. Hours will change to 12-hour shifts once orientation is complete.
Requires current state of Indiana license as a Registered Nurse.
Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
Requires an Associate of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:48:11 GMT
Click Here To Apply