Job title: Registered Nurse – Pediatrics (PT/Days) – Sign-On & Relocation Incentives Available
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Are you ready for the most challenging and meaningful work of your life? IU Health has a number of RN careers where you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in medicine!
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed by you. We offer competitive benefits, a culture that embraces your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, foster learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us!
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that will define the best of the future in healthcare!
Opened in December 2021, IU Health Bloomington Hospital at the Regional Academic Health Center is a state-of-the-art facility. It provides leading-edge medicine and treatments to patients and families in the South Central Region. Our new facility offers an acuity adaptable model of care, designed to support a wide range of patient needs. This allows our nurses to handle varying levels of care professionally and safely.
The Pediatrics unit is located in our Women Services Center, attached to the Postpartum unit. This is a 6-10 bed unit dedicated to the patient population of children and some adults. The acuity level of the children will range from low to high, however, the adults will typically have a low acuity.
This unit is great for anyone looking to be cross trained in a level III NICU.
Are you passionate about a nursing career that allows you to provide the best care to a special and vulnerable population?
If this sounds like the right fit, please apply!
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, a generous PTO plan and tuition reimbursement.
- Requires an Associate of Nursing (ASN); Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Bloomington, IN
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:43:02 GMT
Click Here To Apply