Indiana University Health
Job title: Registered Nurse – Resource Delta Force -FT/Nights – Methodist/Arnett/North Hospitals – Experienced RNs Apply Sign On/Relocation Incentives Available
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Want some variety in your life? Join the IU Health Resource Center Delta F.O.R.C.E Team! We are a group of Flexible, Operationally focused, Resourceful, Committed, Expert nurses that get to experience floating to multiple facilities and units to care for a variety of patient populations in a nationally ranked and recognized academic health care center. Enticed by travel nurse incentives? Resource Delta F.O.R.C.E positions offer similar incentives such as top of the market pay rates.
The Resource Delta FORCE team is seeking RNs with 1 year of related Resource or Traveler experience that will float between three campuses. Schedule: Four weekend shifts per six weeks, one major and one minor holiday requirement.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program. 2 years of experience preferred.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
Our nurses reflect the mission, vision, and values of Indiana University Health, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance, and follows all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The registered professional clinical nurse (RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of proficient, evidence-based care along the care continuum, which includes assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The clinical nurse participates in decision-making, instructing, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve outcomes and improve operational efficiency. The nurse adheres to the ANA Scope and Standards of Professional Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:37:31 GMT
Click Here To Apply