Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Job title: Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN
Company: Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Job description: Description
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN 3 you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Terre Haute Regional Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
PRN 3 – Schedule: Work a minimum of six, 12 hour shifts per pay period or 72 hours per pay period (every two weeks); 3 Holidays per year (at least one Winter) and 3 weekend shifts per pay period or as defined by the unit supervisor.
PRN employees are eligible for shift differentials, weekend differentials, and holiday pay. ·PRN employees are not eligible for benefits, except those required by law. PRN 3 level RN will be offered the Essential Health plan 30 days after moving to the new tier. All PRNs working over 1000 hours in the calendar year will be offered the essential health plan during annual enrollment and will be eligible for the HCA 401K annual match.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What will you do in this role:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), NIH Stroke Scale and PALS certifications must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support required upon hire
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (RN) with Associates Degree required
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse license or active Compact State licensure required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has provided quality healthcare services since 1882. We give patient’s access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 275+ bed hospital is a leading acute care facilities in Indiana. Terre Haute is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission. We have provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years. Services include the region’s only Level-II trauma center, cardiovascular services–including open-heart surgery and cardiac catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient infusion; labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit; an inpatient behavioral health unit; and other specialized inpatient areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
At Terre Haute Regional Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, people and our community. We are committed to each other. When we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Location: Terre Haute, IN
Job date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 07:35:19 GMT
Click Here To Apply