Job title: Registered Nurse (RN) Educator Emergency Dept
Job description: Details
- Department:CPD Indiana
- Schedule:8-hour day shift, Monday-Friday
- Hospital: Ascension St. Vincent
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate educational activities related to nursing clinical areas across the continuum of care. Serve as a strategic consultant for nursing clinical performance initiatives to create, implement, and evaluate multi-faceted competency-based programs, delivery mechanisms, and clinical performance.
- Collaborate with leaders and staff to assess nursing educational needs and competencies.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate nursing and clinical educational plans/programs.
- Utilize methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
- Consult on the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of Nursing Professional Development (NPD) programs and performance processes that support core nursing and clinical competency across the organization.
- Manage performance and competency standards for inter-professional programs to support practice at the highest extent of licensure.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- Required professional licensure at time of hire.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. Vincent in Indiana has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. With 24 hospitals throughout the greater Indianapolis and Evansville areas, Ascension St. Vincent offers careers in a wide range of services including acute and long-term care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary and urgent care, women’s health services and more.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the poster or poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 05:50:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply