Job title: Registered Nurse (RN) Staff – 3 West Medical
Company: Baxter Regional Medical Center
Job description: Medical / 3 West Registered Nurse (RN)
$15,000 Sign On Bonus!*
Our 34 bed Medical unit proudly specializes in the care of patients of all ages and a wide variety of diagnosis. These opportunities facilitate the development of a healthcare professional with a broad base of experience. Our cohesive team is a family of caregivers whose passion is putting patients first with healing hands and servant’s heart. The mission of this highly engaged team is to serve every patient and their guests with excellent care, every time.
- Lifestyle: Opportunity to “Work Where You Vacation” in the beautiful Twin Lakes Region of the Ozarks
- Education Opportunities: Continue to advance you and your families’ education, utilizing BRMC Foundation Scholarships.
- Clinical Experience: Nursing Division is on a Journey to Magnet Excellence
- Employee-Centric: 2019 Best Places to Work in Arkansas
- Provide direct patient care for assigned patients on the nursing unit and providing leadership within the nursing team.
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served, through the model of Shared Governance.
- Collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidence based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. ADN required. BSN Preferred.
- Licensure: Current Arkansas or Compact State RN License in good standing.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience preferred.
- BLS required. ACLS and PALS are encouraged, but not required.
- Other: Ability to read, write and communicate effectively. Basic computer knowledge required.
Safety Sensitive Designation:
This position is deemed safety sensitive in accordance with Arkansas Act 593 governing Medical Marijuana.
BRMC offers competitive wages and an extensive benefits package. The following benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life / Short Term / Long Term / Accidental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance Scholarships / Leadership Development / CMEs
- Employee Discounts
- On-Site Employee Pharmacy & Wellness Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tele Health
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Concierge Service
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter Regional Medical Center (BRMC) supports a diverse and inclusive culture and is an equal opportunity employer. BRMC employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender (including sexual orientation and gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other legally protected status.
Baxter Regional Medical Center (BRMC) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Should you have need for a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or disability, please contact Kim Beavers, HR Recruiter at (870) 508-1070 or by email and provide the details of your specific request.
Note: Sign On Bonus available per Sign On Agreement Requirements.
Location: Mountain Home, AR
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:44:24 GMT
Click Here To Apply