Job title: Residential AutoCAD Drafter
Company: Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
Job description: Job Description of Residential AutoCAD Drafter:
The Residential AutoCAD Drafter is responsible for the production and maintenance of residential working drawings using AutoCAD and other software platforms. Experience in the residential housing industry required and 2 or more years of CAD experience (Revit and 3-D modeling experience a plus).
Duties and Responsibilities of Residential AutoCAD Drafter:
- Prepares and maintains thorough and accurate working residential home drawings with detail for an efficient and accurate home plan
- Responsible for the creating and maintaining of new home templates. Coordinating with the drafting manager, construction and other coworkers to create accurate and efficient home templates on specific schedules.
- Present work in a manner to ensure satisfaction or make revisions as necessary
- Knowledge in all field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Perform a variety of tasks and offer extensive problem-solving skillset.
- Ensure architectural work is completed on time.
- Maintain CAD standards and specifications.
- Knowledge of code compliance in all jurisdictions; city, county, and state.
- Prepare CAD drawing for submittals, permit approvals, field change orders, construction documents.
- File management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualification & Requirements of Residential AutoCAD Drafter:
- Must have Two (2) years of experience in drafting/design for production homebuilding operation.
- Experience with Revit & 3-D modeling preferred.
- Associates degree or higher in Architecture, Drafting/Design or related discipline
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to perform accurate, consistent and detail-oriented work with simultaneously deadlines
- Must be highly motivated
- Must be able to handle constructive feedback and work in a team environment
About the Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Centers specialize in recruiting and placing skilled professionals in a variety of industries on behalf of employers in Central Arkansas. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
CAPDD/Arkansas Workforce Center is an “equal opportunity employer/program,” and “auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.” Arkansas Relay Service: 1-800-285-1121 (Voice) 1-800-285-1131 (TDD) or TDD 711.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Conway, AR
Job date: Sun, 15 May 2022 07:31:39 GMT
Click Here To Apply