Job title: Residential Purchasing Manager
Job description: Job Description
A leading production home builder in N.W Arkansas is looking for a Purchasing Manager to add to their thriving team. If you have semi custom, production, build to rent or residential multifamily experience you are encouraged to apply. If you have experience orchestrating on time and on budget projects, handling a fast pace environment on $5M+ projects, let’s talk!
- 10+ years in Purchasing management in production home build role a must
- Construction degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience purchasing for production home, semi-custom or BTR, subdivision projects
- Experience with project $5M+
- Demonstrable ability to lead multiple projects in various stages
- Industry consistent work history
- Industry-leading compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Live in America’s # 1 Mountain biking region
Apply now for the next step in your Purchasing Manager Career!
Please send your resume and project list description to Meghan McDonald, at [ Link Removed ] or call/text [ Phone number blocked ] , to discuss in more detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Job date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 23:59:15 GMT
Click Here To Apply