Being a District Manager for this chain is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to grow. To be a District Manager, you’ll need to be a motivator and mentor, someone who can guide the store managers in your district and develop their talent. You should have experience leading multiple stores, because you’ll also be responsible for ensuring district-wide customer satisfaction and measuring the financial performance of all the locations in your area. But most of all, you’ll be inspiring a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following
- Leadership – Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Develops the store management team within the district to deliver exceptional guest service in all stores.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages through unusual events to keep district operating to standard.
- Plans, identifies, communicates and delegates key responsibilities and practices to the store management team to ensure smooth flow of operations within the district.
- Creates district implementation plans to support execution of regional and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Monitors and manages district-wide management staffing levels. Ensures management-level employee development and talent acquisition in order to achieve and maintain district operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and filters communications to the store management team within the district. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective operations at the store and district level.
- Business Requirements** – Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt employees and minors.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Employee Development & Team Building** – Providing employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams.
Summary of Experience
- District Manager or equivalent level position (3 years)
- Experience analyzing financial reports
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Experience in a multi-unit environment
- Retail management experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage the overall operations of multiple stores independently
- Knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Supervisory skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location