Job title: Restorative Care Technician, 1 West Rehab, PRN
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Job description: Patient Care:
- Performs assigned patient care and mobility tasks within patient care units under the supervision of a registered nurse. Make rounds on assigned unit(s) and coordinates patient care and mobility activities with registered nurse and therapist as appropriate.
- Maintains patient activity assignment sheet. Documents patient care and mobility activities in the patient record. Performs additional documentation as appropriate or assigned.
Activities of Daily Living:
- Performs assigned tasks as appropriate to meet personal and comfort needs of patients.
- Maintains necessary supplies and equipment to promote patient care and mobility activities. Cleans equipment as appropriate between patient use. Notifies supervisor of patient supply and equipment needs and gives an adequate account of equipment an supplies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience as a nursing assistant highly preferred.
- Maintains functional knowledge of equipment common to the unit.
- Utilizes and cares for equipment on nursing unit.
- Must meet continuing education requirements, including CPR and unit specific competencies.
- Maintains knowledge and resources necessary to provide appropriate care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Must be able to recognize changes in patient condition and report appropriately.
- Must complete role specific orientation, including 40 hours of rehab content.
- Must complete MIS training.
- Must be able to demonstrate passive and active range of motion.
- Must work side-by-side with PT, OT, ST upon evaluation of patient’s ability/needs.
- Must show knowledge of skills training with eating, transferring, toileting, and mobility.
Location: Tupelo, MS
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 07:37:25 GMT
Click Here To Apply