JAM Industries Ltd. 3.0★
JAM INDUSTRIES – SOUTHAVEN DC
Do you enjoy a “work hard, play hard” philosophy? We do too! If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then you will want to check this out.
Position: RMA Receiver/ Parts Support Schedule : MON-FRI (8:30AM – 5:30pm)
JAM Industries USA, LLC (JAM USA) is a leading independent distributor of Pro Audio, Music Creation, and Musical Instrument products from the world’s finest manufacturers. To learn more about JAM Industries USA, please visit our Web site at http://jamindustries.com/.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Handling product returns
- Distributing RMAs (return merchandise authorizations)
- Performs put away of merchandise & parts
- Identify inventory discrepancies in Service Stock
- Safely operate an order picker, reach truck, sit down counterbalance, or powered pallet jack
- Accurately receive, transfer, and check UPC labeled inventory using an RF scan-gun
- Assist in parts department support, receiving, and picking
Skills and Specifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs without assistance using proper lifting techniques and/or with the assistance of a pallet jack.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a GED or High School Diploma, though an Associates degree would be considered an asset.
- Must have intermediate computer skills and be familiar with RF scan-guns.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, specifically dealing with returns and RMAs;
- Minimum of 1-year Forklift experience required, certification preferred.