Merit Health Natchez
Job title: RN (ICU, FT)
Company: Merit Health Natchez
Job description: Up to $30,000 Sign-On Bonus for specific RN positions!
As an RN at Merit Health Natchez, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best – providing quality care to our patients.
Our RN’s enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification
reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and student loan payments.
At Merit Health Natchez, we believe in the power of people to create great care.
About the Job:
- The RN evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- The RN promotes patients’ independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Responsible to the patient for whom care is provided, self and peers as professional nurses, the charge nurse, clinical supervisor and department director.
- The RN relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of tasks.
- Works effectively toward collaborative relationships with medical staff and other members of the healthcare team and administrative personnel.
- The RN is expected to have a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with ancillary departments and the entire healthcare team.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- The RN typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department and is familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Graduate of a School of Nursing
- Requires an Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is preferred
- Licensed by the State of Mississippi Board of Nursing as an RN
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where YOU are respected, valued and where your work is
purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career
advancement is possible.
CHS is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to GROW. We are looking for the best.
If you are too, we invite you to learn more and apply today!
- 1 year(s): 1 year
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications Required
- C-CPI Crisis Prevention
- C-NIH- Stroke Cert
- L-MS-RN License
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Natchez, MS
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:46:17 GMT
Click Here To Apply