Job title: RN : Labor & Delivery
Company: American Traveler
Job description: Job Description American Traveler is offering a rewarding Labor & Delivery Travel Registered Nurse (RN) contract position in Harrison Arkansas . Shift: Nights 12 Job Length: 13 weeks — RNs who work with us receive a highly competitive pay and benefits package. You’ll enjoy the personalized client service that has earned up high ratings from travelers nationwide — and the security that comes from working with an established Joint-Commission-certified agency.
More about traveling in Arkansas: Your Arkansas travel nursing job may take you to Little Rock: a big little city full of southern charm, history and politics – after all, the Clintons put it on the map. There are tons of great stores, restaurants and eclectic shops at the River Market downtown. Museums and art galleries on side streets everywhere dazzle the mind’s eye with classic pieces and contemporary finds. Night life is hot in Little Rock, and the locals are friendly and hospitable. Go both ‘big city’ and country with an Arkansas travel nursing job at American Traveler.
Responsibilities RNs working in labor and delivery administer medications, monitor fetal heart rates, assist in labor inducement, and work with physicians to design infant delivery plans. Nursing in labor and delivery requires RNs to be competent in the total birth process – from antepartum to neonatal to newborn nursery – and all related subspecialties. Labor and delivery nurses can find jobs in a variety of settings including hospitals, pediatric facilities, birthing and maternity centers, health clinics, and OB/GYN outpatient offices. Compassion and positivity are essential for labor and delivery nurses.
- Valid BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- A valid professional license within the state of practice
- Intermediate Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (Intermediate AWHONN) and S.T.A.B.L.E. credentials are recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Experience as a labor and delivery nurse
Experience Requirements 12 months of occupational experience
Location: Harrison, AR
Job date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 08:32:12 GMT
Click Here To Apply