Job title: RN or LPN Nights
Company: Vi Living
Job description: RN Sign-On Bonus – $7,000! LPN Sign-On Bonus – $2,500 RN Pay: $32 – $40 or more depending on experience LPN Pay: $25.00 – $31 or more depending on experience Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor’s 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Registered Nurse – RN As an RN you will be responsible for providing superior care to assigned residents, to include assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, evaluation of administered treatments and quality assurance / performance improvement activities. This essential role also involves the supervision of several talented staff members as well as establishing relationships with the resident, family and other members of the health care team. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state where practicing is required.
- Has a working knowledge of long-term care.
- Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is preferred.
- Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is preferred.
- All applicants must maintain a courteous and professional manner through interactions with others.
- Use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem-solving and goal-setting.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
Create your own story. There’s a reason you chose healthcare as your life’s work. At Vi, we’d like to help you rediscover it. For you, it’s always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there’s a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as an RN in a place like no other with people like no other. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: rn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, skilled nursing, caring, helpful
$32 – $40 / hour Location Address 700 TidePointe Way, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928
Expected salary: $32 – 40 per hour
Location: South Carolina
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:49:47 GMT
Click Here To Apply