Indiana University Health
Job title: RN Outpatient-Riley Pediatric Adolescent Medicine-Sign On & Relocation Incentives Available
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
IU Health is seeking expert RN’s who will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in medicine. At IU Health, you will learn and develop in significant ways, advancing healthcare for all! Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed with competitive benefits, a culture that accepts your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, apply today!
The registered professional clinical nurse (RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of competent, evidence-based care along the care continuum, which includes assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The clinical nurse participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve outcomes and enhance operational efficiency. This position may perform duties associated with symptom-management, direct in-clinic patient care, and/or telehealth patient care and quality improvement activities. The nurse adheres to the ANA Scope and Standards of Professional Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements.
Core Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30PM
No weekends, No holidays, No call.
Are you ready for the most challenging and meaningful work of your life?
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- May require ability to assess patients without face-to-face interaction.
- Requires awareness and understanding of legal implications of patient care activities and performance as a Registered Nurse.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Wed, 10 May 2023 07:51:28 GMT
Click Here To Apply